From the drafting department you will receive fully engineered plans wet stamped and ready to submit to your building department. These plans will be drawn to include any local codes required including wind and seismic zones, snow loads or wildland fire codes. You will receive:
- Complete design drawings including a basic electrical plan.
- Cover sheet
- Wet stamped structural drawings and details.
- Wet stamped structural calculations package.
- Wet stamped truss plan and truss calculations.
- Site Plan - depending on the site complexity and the requirements of the local building department this can be drawn by the client, our drafting department or in some cases it will involve a surveyor for a topographical map and a civil engineer.
- Title 24/Build it Green - we have a company that works closely with PMHI or you may use a company of your choice but many of the requirements now need to be included on the site plan and/or building plans. The basic cost for these designs start at
- Sprinkler Plan - this is now a state wide requirement and new plumbing companies in your area are meeting the requirements to provide this plan daily.
- Septic Design and Environmental Health Clearance - this obviously depends on the property. This may require a soils report and design by a Civil Engineer.
- Geologist Report - this soils report is done by a licensed geologist and this report is used by the structural engineer to design the foundation. Some jurisdictions always require a geologist's report, some never and in some cases it depends on each individual site and requires a site visit by the local building inspector to determine if it is required or not.
- Civil Engineer drawings such as a grading plan and/or drainage plan.
- Mechanical Plan
- Build It Green Checklist
- Landscape Plan
- Planning Department and/or Architectural Review
For more information go to www.northcoastpackagedhomes.com